WORLD CONGRESS ON ADVANCED GENETICS
Revolution in Advanced and Future Genetics
September 29-30, 2020 | Tokyo, Japan
Dear Dr. James Stoxen
Greetings of the day.
With great pride and honour we would like to invite you as an Organizing Committee Member of “World Congress on Advanced Genetics” during September 29-30, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
The main theme of the conference is ” Revolution in Advanced and Future Genetics”
For more details: Please have a glance on webpage: https://www.lexisconferences.com/advancedgenetics
Privileges for Organizing Committee Member:
- Plenary speech chance
- Chair/Co-chair for your session of interest
- Evaluator for poster session
- Provide a platform to organize workshops
- Unusual interactive sessions will be provided, if you are coming with your research group
- Symposia on new research topics will be encouraged
- Promotion for your own labs will be feasible
- Your new research findings and scientific books can be released
- Attendees will be accredited and certified with unusual continuing professional development accreditation by the CPD standards office London, UK
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
- Unusual privileges on group registrations.
We sincerely hope that you will honour us by accepting our invitation to join us .
Awaiting your swift and favourable response
Advanced Genetics 2020
WhatsApp : +447460854031
Professor Tareq alasadi, Professor, Philadelphia university
Experts Advisory Board:
Dr Deborah Cunninghame Graham, Senior Lecturer within the ImmunoGenetics Group, Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, King’s College
ELSAYED AHMED ELNASHAR, Professor, Kaferelsheikh University, Egypt
Luisa Mara Arvide Cambra, Director of Research Group, University of Almería