Pain Management Conference 2020
March 18-19, 2020
Dear Dr James Stoxen DC, FSSEMM (hon)
Invitation from Pain Management Conference 2020!!
Euroscicon invites you in the CME Accredited “ 8th Edition of International Conference & Exhibition on Pain Management, Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine” conference scheduled to be held in March 18-19, 2020 at London, UK.
Please visit the conference Website : Pain Management Conference 2020
For any inquiry WhatsApp us +44 7588 772948
- Free Hotel accommodation Facilities for Speakers and Visitors.
- Lunch and refreshments during conference.
- poster presentation and poster competition
- Journal and proceedings publication free of cost.
- Workshop session and networking.
- Advertising your Organization worldwide in all type of media.
- Best poster award and young research forum sessions.
- CME point and prestigious certificates.
- Special discount in group registration.
- Two general sessions with more than 50 key topics
Thank you and have a nice day!
Program Manager | Pain Management Conference 2020
40 Bloomsbury Way
Lower Ground Floor London,
United Kingdom WC1A 2SE.
Simon Allen, Fine Treatment UK
Ines Llamas-Ramos, Salamanca Spain
Tomasz Karski, Vincent Pol University Poland
Susan G. Klappa, Briar Cliff University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program USA
Patti Kastanias , University of Toronto, Canada
Josie Billington, University of Liverpool, UK
Ivet B Koleva, Medical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Helena Jamnik, University Rehabilitation Institute of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Laurent Ecochard, Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
Midori Ura, Junshin Gakuen University, Japan
Dhruba Jyoti Borgohain, Assam Medical College of Dibrugarh, India
Jayawickreme K P, Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital, Sri Lanka
Shailendra Mehta, Prof, JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, India
Simon Allen, Prof, Fine Treatment, UK
Ines Llamas-Ramos, Prof, Salamanca, Spain
Tomasz Karski, Prof, Vincent Pol University, Poland
Susan G. Klappa, Prof, Briar Cliff University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, USA
Michaela Tomanova, Prof, Rehabilitacni ustav Brandys nad Orlici, Czech Republic
Jung Michael, Prof, Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Germany