Dr James Stoxen DC., FSSEMM (hon) has been invited to speak at the International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurology in Tokyo Japan on May 25 – 26 2023
Dear Dr James Stoxen,
Warm Wishes from Neuroscience Congress 2023!
Good day! This is Marceline Hayes, Program Manager for the congress “International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurology” scheduled during May 25-26, 2023 in Tokyo, Japan.
Considering your research “The integrated spring-mass model approach to treating thoracic outlet syndrome” As you have expertise and experience in the area of Neuroscience and Neurology research, we are pleased to invite you as one of the Organizing Committee members for the conference.
In order to discuss the scope of Neuroscience and Neurology research & treatment, we are planning to conduct the conference with some innovative ideas.
Benefits of OCM
- We will provide a position to be a Judge for poster presentation and YRF
- We will honour you by providing mementos during the conference.
- Can issue certificates to oral and poster participants.
- Honouring the OCM by attaching the signature to the certificate
- We will provide discounts for your keynote presentation and your research student’s participation.
To know more details, https://www.neuralscience.scientexconference.com/
It would be great if you accept as an OCM to organize the conference in an outstanding manner.
Please acknowledge your interest in the conference Neuroscience 2023.
Waiting for your response.
Note: We also host an online webinar on the same topic on May 26, 2023, at the time GMT + 9 (Tokyo, Japan).
Program Manager | Scientex conferences