Dear Dr. James Stoxen,
Greetings from Physicians 2020!!!
W We are proudly announcing the “International Conference on Physicians & Surgeons” along with external scientific association with the researchers, delegates, students, post doctorates, faculty, deans around the globe, scheduled on April 08-09, 2020 at Dubai, UAE.
Based on your prominence in the field, with great pleasure we would like to invite you for the scientific collaboration with the Physicians 2020 event and, honor you by offering the position of Organizing Committee Member (OCM) for the conference.
With your association as an OCM in Physicians 2020, we would like to offer you a platform for the interactions between experts around the world and bring together the advanced approaches in Physicians and Surgeons.
Privileges for Organizing Committee:
- Plenary or keynote speech Opportunity
- Chair/Co-chair for your session of interest
- Discount on the registration fee and publication charges in our company journals
- Provides a platform to organize Symposia or Workshops/Symposia on new research topics will be encouraged
- Special interactive session will be provided, if you are coming with your research team
- Promotion for your own labs will be feasible
- Your new research findings and Scientific Books can be released
Many prominent speakers provide proficient keynote presentations, productive poster presentations and exhibitions at the conference. Network with various like-minded persons around the globe and have experience the imperial history of Dubai. Your presence at this conference will be highly appreciated.
For further information, please visit: https://physician-surgeons.cmesociety.com/
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks & Regards
Program Manager | Physicians 2020
Gerald C. Hsu, Medical Research Scientist, Eclaire MD Foundation, USA
Robert L. Buckingham, CEO, Robert L. Buckingham, MD.Inc, Los Angeles, United States
Ahsen Nazir Ahmed, PROFESSOR, Sharif Trust, Sharif Medical City (SMC), Lahore, Pakistan
Muhammad Mahmood Afzal, CEO,Global Health and Medical Complex, Polyversity International, Pakistan